Washington DC

29.9.09

What I call a Real nigga: My irritated Rant TWO

What a fake ass man. I swear I have just about the perfect idea of what I DO NOT want in a man..uugh!. Woke up @ 6:20 am and I hear them two going at it. moms and stepfather. his latest thing:...

He feels disrespected beacuse my moms aint ask him if it was cool 2 have my mans/bestfriends boyfriend come and fix the sound on my Dell Desktop..WTF she gotta ask to do things in her own house.. just like when we 1st got here..we should asked him if it okay 2 have my father.. a licensed contractor to come and take the wall paper of the walls n my room.. WTF.. i understand that hey.. its ur wife's ex so u may be a lil uneasy but it aint got shyt to do with him. It was bout my father dong what I asked him 2 do..making my room like MINE.Im sorry but I cant put up with a man in his 50's wit his childish bull shyt.. talkin bout.aint no otha man gonna come up in my house doin shyt..nigga u cant do the fuckin work..so let the shyt be.. its free..& U AINT GONNA PAY TO DO IT WIT YOUR BROKE ASS..It took bout a year and some change to get the wallpaper in my rooom off and paint my walls.. my borders have yet to be put back because he dont want him in here.. & about the computer.. he say she shouldve asked and if so it shouldnt have been done in my room... dummy its a desktop.. where the fck is it gonna go if you need the Internet connection which is in my room.. and it wasnt like we were alone..lmao..my best friend/his girlfriend..was there...gauhh..

Then he went on to say a bunch of otha shyt like u aint been married & u aint been wit no otha man like him...UMM..disrespectful ass bitch.. my mother and father were married for 11 years.. & you know wat. on the real.. they are alike in so many ways its funni.. but there is this one thing.. my step father is one of thee most self centered arrogant niggas Ive ever met.

No comments: