Washington DC

12.9.09

What I call a Real nigga: My irritated Rant ONE


Im irritated as fck right about now..Let me start off by saying that Im usually not one to let others or the happenings in my life bother me too much.. but hey..its gonna happen. Aint NOBODY that strong..fake if u want boo.
My step father is a asshole and a poor excuse for a man if you ask me. Dont care if you didnt ask cause he just is. He let my mother take the fall for THEIR financial problems like a bitch. & might i add.. you know how in society the man is the one hustling for his family, makin thing happen.. haha that aint him in the slightest sense. He talkin bout.. he dont wana work so much..Im like nigga u gotta mortgage, two cars and two kids that you gotta pay child support for!.. Fck u mean you dont wanna work. His 9-5 brings in half of what my moms does and he talkin bout he dont wanna work extra anymore..but dont wanna let his car go..mind u that he aint get till bout a year after they got married & bought this house. And I know you thinking..Queen..he's a working man he wants wat he wants & he should have it...HAHA..you lied. The man damn near 50 sumthin just started workin maybe 8 yrs ago due to a long life of*****. Then he got the nerve, tellin my mother that she is hampering me in the long run cuz she doesnt make me do things like wash dishes.WTF..wow as if washing the dishes is gonna turn me into a lady. He dont do shit and he talking bout dishes He has ALOT to say bout parenting when has not been one to all 3 of his children..& the way he tlks to her.. like he knows sumthin..I just leave the room before I kirk ff on him. He dont do shit around here but cut grass and stay in the basement leaving his clothes everywhere and watching tv.

No comments: