Washington DC

6.12.09

$1 Beauty Buy: Make-up Remover Pads



I must admit. I am one of them. I am one of those girls that get into bed with eye make-up on the face and be soo tired that I refuse to get out of bed to go wash it off. Aint that some stuff.Soo I know all my make-up savvy ladies are already hip to make up remover pads and wipes. Ive used so many different brands and to me..they all pretty much do the same job..
Soo I was thinking..I don't want to have to pay between $5-25 for some make up remover stuff too 0ften.
Im the kind of chick that if I get get it at a cheaper price and not sacrifice quality..Im going with the cheaper buy. It only make sense in my eyes.
Soo I was in the Dollar Tree looking for some sour gum.lol. I stumbled upon these babies & said hmmmmm. I wonder if a 40 pack of $1 dollar remover pads can do the trick??
Let me tell you..They got the job DONE
Claims
  • Gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup
  • Formulated with Alove vera +Vitamins E & B5
  • Leaves skin silky smooth
  • Suitable for all skin types-Acohol free, ph 5.5, Hypoallergenic

* My only thing is that they arent as moist as others or as I would like them to be but they still do just what i need them to do.

3 comments:

.MochaSista. said...

cute blog! follow me back :)

[http:mochasista.blogspot.com]

Lacy Monroe said...

thanx. Remember to keep check back up & comment!

xxxx said...

ive used them before.. they are pretty good