Washington DC

29.10.09

Dont Feel Like Lovin' YOU

Hold On
I'm not really trying to go through this again
I'm not jumping up and down about lovin
I don't want to dive back into that pool of love I'm done swimming (I'm good)
See I don't feel like getting to know you (no)
What you like to eat (no)
And what you like to do
See that's too much information to deal with
play the love game with another (cuz I quit)

Don't wanna start over again
Cuz I've had enough
I don't wanna hurt again
Sorry I give up
already know what I'm missin
Pain and heartache
I'm tired of it cuz my eyes are staying dry now Don't wanna let another in
Cuz im cool on that (cuz it might happen again)
Got on top of that ( and it keeps repeating)
See that's insanity but I'm cured from this disease can you forgive me




You gotta forgive me
I know it might sound crazy
But right now my heart's a little lazy
I'm tired of hooking up
tired of caring
I don't feel like loving you (feel like loving you)
You gotta forgive me
I know it might sound crazy
But who knew love could be so draining
tired of hooking up
tired of caring
I don't feel like loving you

No comments: