Washington DC

16.8.09

Kanye- The King of Pop

See now.. this is where HE LIED!!




“You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on. There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King,” said West. “First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye’s time to rule. I have nothing but respect for Michael but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there’s nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop.”

*a source told The Times that more than 9 million of Jackson's albums have been sold worldwide since his death June 25!

Ive always had a problem w/ Kanye and not quiet grasping the undertone of his cockyness but this is just rediculous. Kanye is a HIP/HOP artist for the most part.soooo.. how can you be a King in the wrong genre.

Second.. that title was given to him by Elzabeth Taylor and it was adapted by the WORLD.. Thirld..if you want to get technical..you cant inherit a throne from an unrelated heir!

No comments: